Tag Archives for: "100 Day Loans Review"
We just added our 100 Day Loans Review and I must say that I was pretty impressed with their service. They are not a payday loan provider themselves, but they do match you up with 1 of 122 lenders in their payday loan network. Because they aren’t the payday loan provider themselves, they can’t guarantee every lender will offer you a 100 day repayment period, but when I got my payday loan through them, I was given 100 days to repay the loan versus the usual 14 to 30 days. A very nice bonus as far as I’m concerned. After all, having to repay the loan in 14 days is sometimes a tough deal.
So, here are the pros and cons I found when getting a payday loan from 100 Day Loans:
100 Day Loans Pros:
- Get up to $1000 in cash within hours
- Even people with bad credit can get a loan
- You may get up to 100 days to repay your loan
- There is usually no faxing of documents required!
- Your information is ALWAYS safe thanks to them using Verisign SSL Encryption
100 Day Loans Cons:
- 24 hour customer support is only by phone and email, which means you can’t physically go visit them to get your payday loan
- Not all the payday loan lenders featured in their network offer the 100 day loan repayment option
Learn More @ http://www.100dayloans.com
You can read our entire 100 Day Loans Review at http://www.payday-loan.org/reviews/100-day-loans-review/